Without a properly functioning cooling system in your vehicle, you will not get very far. The radiator will not work to cool the engine and you could be facing a major meltdown. This could cause serious issues and lots of time and expense if not taken care of by the right team. To keep your car and family safe while on the road, come in and see the Repco authorised service specialists at Brendale Automotive!
Why Choose Us
- Peace of Mind: As a Repco Authorised Service Centre we give you peace of mind because we back all the work we perform with the Repco Nationwide Warranty.
- Great Mechanics: The mechanics at Brendale Automotive are kept up to date on all the latest parts and services with ongoing training seminars and service bulletins from Repco.
- Great Value: Our connection to local vendors around Brendale paired with our access to the Repco spare parts network helps us to give you the best service at the best price in Brisbane.
Cooling System Services from Brendale Automotive Include:
- Radiator Repair
- Sensor Repair
- Thermostat Repair
- Filling Antifreeze
- Replacement Hoses
- Replacement Cooling Fan
- Radiator Cap Replacement
Common Cooling System Issues
When your car is overheating it is easy to fix because you know where to look. The radiator cap, hoses or transmission oil could be faulty. When your check engine light has gone off, the temperature gauge is giving you a high reading or your car is overheating let our mechanics find the issue and get you back on the road.
Some common causes of coolant system issues include:
- Leak in the Coolant Hose
- Clog in the Radiator System
- Lack of Coolant Fluid
- Broken Clamp on the Radiator Hose
- Thermostat Stuck in the Open Position
Taking care of your cooling system means making sure that the fluids are full, there are no visible leaks and that the car is getting its regular log book service. If you can prevent any of these issues from affecting your car, your drive will always be a cool one.
When you are facing cooling system issues in Brisbane, make an appointment with our mechanics at Brendale Automotive.